by Dan Foster
- 8am Style: Meaza Haile handcrafts beautiful clothing using well-selected fabrics in her nearby shop/workplace.
- Moonshadows Creative Jewelry: Gary Chappell has been building a loyal following for nearly fifty years and does all his own lapidary work.
- Home Right Online: Michele Battise primarily uses heritage and global fabrics, such as handwoven mudcloth from Africa, Indian dupioni silk, Italian lambskin, and vegan leathers. She hand-cuts, sews, and finishes in her studio in Albany. Prior to this step, a portion of the fabrics are custom dyed in Novato or handpainted using a stencil and free hand.
- 12/3 – French American Quartet – Gypsy Jazz
- 12/10 – TBD
- 12/17 – Ashley Jemison – Saxophonist performing Jazz/Pop/R&B
- 12/24 – Karaj Lost Coast – Karaj is a California Bay Area songwriter with a taste for sparse arrangements and insightful lyrics
- 12/31 – TBD
Out for Season:
Triple Delight Blueberries
G & S Corn
Glass Onion Farms
Nicasio Valley Cheese
Early Bird Farm & Mill
Chaga Mushroom Co.
Flying Disc Ranch
Marina Bay Bakery
Dan Foster has been a market manager with AIM since 2017 and is currently managing the Grand Lake Oakland Farmers Markets. Prior to his time with AIM, Dan spent eleven years in produce/retail management at Whole Foods Market. Dan lives in Novato with his wife and three daughters. He studied Music Business/Management at Berklee College of Music in Boston. In his free time, he makes music, plays games, or hoops it up in a local basketball rec league. Contact: email@example.com