by Dan Foster
- Koda Farms is leaving the market. If you are looking for their rice, you can find it at Rainbow Market and Berkeley Bowl or at our Sunday Marin Civic Center Farmers Market.
- Moi Eats Vietnamese street food is leaving the market. Their owner loves being a part of the market, but their current schedule is not sustainable with their full-time job. We wish them the best and hope they reapply in the future.
- Pang Yang and Xanda Thao Farms have joined the market. They have a variety of row crops, including Asian Heritage vegetables from Fresno. You can find them under the overpass next to Schledewitz.
- Anne’s Toum is back from their hiatus. They will attend every other Saturday starting with 7/31.
- Feather River watermelons. Truly the best you’ll ever taste.
- Vanilla Charcoal Latte from Red Bay Coffee. A unique and delicious play on a traditional latte.
- Too many things to list, but if you want more recommendations, please feel free to stop by the info booth and I’ll talk your ear off about products that I love.
Dan Foster has been a market manager with AIM since 2017 and is currently managing the Grand Lake Oakland Farmers Markets. Prior to his time with AIM, Dan spent eleven years in produce/retail management at Whole Foods Market. Dan lives in Novato with his wife and two (soon to be three) daughters. Dan studied Music Business/Management at Berklee College of Music in Boston. In his free time, he makes music, plays games, or hoops it up in a local basketball rec league.