by Dan Foster
- Peach Farm has returned with their cucumbers and should have tomatoes soon!
- Triple Delight Blueberries have returned. Short season, get them while you can!
- True Love Nursery is selling plant starts. Short season, get them while you can!
- Lifefood Gardens is adding plant starts. Look for them soon!
- Lucias Pizzaria is returning Saturday 5/1!
- Moi Eats Vietnamese cuisine is starting Saturday 5/1!
- Sunnyland and Gotelli will be returning to the market with first of the season cherries on Saturday 5/8
- Green Produce – tentatively returning to the Market in mid June.
- Looking for Roli-Roti rotisserie chickens? They are now located on Lake Park ave. next to Red Bay Coffee and Starter Bakery!
- SplashPad.org’s list of Grand Lake Farmers Market vendors is now current.
Dan Foster has been a market manager with AIM since 2017 and is currently managing the Grand Lake Oakland Farmers Markets. Prior to his time with AIM, Dan spent eleven years in produce/retail management at Whole Foods Market. Dan lives in Novato with his wife and two (soon to be three) daughters. Dan studied Music Business/Management at Berklee College of Music in Boston. In his free time, he makes music, plays games, or hoops it up in a local basketball rec league.