New and returning vendors:
- Bowl’d Acai Food Truck – New vendor started February 27 with acai bowls, juices, smoothies, and poke bowls. Everything on their menu is high quality and health conscious.
- Pound Bizness – New local producer starting toward the end of March makes mouth-watering pound cakes.
- Grace Orchids – New Farmer starting on March 6 sells many beautiful varieties of orchids.
- Zuckerman Family Produce – Returning with first crop Asparagus on March 13!
- Poppy Bagels – New producer who not only bakes incredible New York-style bagels but also prepares gourmet open-faced bagel sandwiches featuring seasonal ingredients.
- Chris Granillo – Local artist, who painted the mural across the street for The Private Mailbox, is brand new to the market and selling weekly.
- Latisha Baker – Local artisan who makes art and jewelry and has recently returned and is selling weekly.
- Moonshadows Creative jewelry – Gary Chappell will be returning to the market for the first time in a long while on March 6!
The Native American Health Center is still attending the market weekly and will continue providing free Covid testing and PPE for all.
Editor’s Note: Ariel Vaughan, who is now coordinating the Bounty Box program for the Grand Lake Market, provided this update:
New seasonal produce:Red and white cabbageParsleySpring onionsMore coming soon!The winter-to-spring transition is a little low on new produce, but there will be lots of changes in the next few months!We are so grateful for our new volunteer, Kaylee, and long term volunteer, Jasmine! Bounty box would not be successful without them.